After looking at the many bottle openers on this site I noticed they lacked a bit of color. Below you will find what sets my openers apart from the others:
• My offerings provide six color options to choose from.
• The wood for the project is Ash and has a distinct look and a one-of-a-kind grain pattern.
• Each bottle opener comes with an easy-to-use metal hanger and an additional hole located on
the bottom for a more permeant hanging option.
• A magnet is located under the cup to help hold the cup in place. The cup is an easier to clean
option than the rest.
Each opener is 11.5 "X 4.5" X 5.5"
Why buy my bottle openers?
• Quality- A bottle openers are hand crafted by the seller. From the sawmill to your kitchen, your
opener begins its journey with the hand selection of only the best hardwoods. Your opener
then follows a process that insures a long lasting product. If I wouldn't put it in my home then
I wouldn't put it in yours.
• Selection- Although there are thousands of options out there I am always looking for unique
ideas that will set my offering apart. New ideas often come from my customers who love to
see their idea come to life.
• American dream- Your opener was built right here in the "heart land" of America. A small but
growing business with big dreams and a desire to provide quality products that proudly fly the
red ,white and blue.
Thanks for looking,
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Great question. I recently purchased a laser engraver. You will see an ever growing amount of engraved and custom engraved items in the future. I look forward to new ideas with customization idea from my customers.
I offer two types of gift boxing. A holiday box and a birthday box. These boxes are high quality and are sold at "cost".
If you are interested in purchasing any of my boards at wholesale please contact me . I would be more than happy top discuss.
Each item comes with a care guide. All of my wooden boards are coated with mineral oil. This is an inexpensive way to care for your new board. Mineral oil is cheap and can be found at any big box store or pharmacy.