• Laminated maple construction -This helps prevent your new board from warping.
• A thicker board -Each and every board is made to prevent cracking.
• Hand made in Kentucky.
• Environmentally friendly materials -Your board is made of wood and is completely bio degradable.
• Functional and fun
• Easy to maintain with simple mineral oil.
• Quality- All cutting boards are hand crafted by the seller. From the sawmill to your kitchen, your board begins its journey with the hand selection of only the clearest Maple. Your board then follows a seven-step process that insures a seamless flat surface. If I wouldn't put it in my kitchen then I wouldn't put it in yours.
• Measuring:13 X 11
Note: your board may differ slightly in grain pattern
I accept Paypal, Personal checks and Money orders.
All small items will ship USPS. Contact me for multiple item discounts. Most items are ready to ship same day. Be sure to check Priority prices before purchase as they are typically the same or slightly higher.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Returns are excepted up to a week after purchase. A refund will be given for the purchase price excluding shipping. Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost. In the event your package is lost or stolen I will work with you on replacing the item but will not be responsible for a full refund.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to your business.
Great question. I do not engrave names or pictures on my boards. Main reason for this is the boards that I sell are cutting boards made to be used as cutting boards. My boards are not just boards but a group of laminated boards. This lamination helps prevent warping and cracking that is commonly found in store bought boards.
I offer two types of gift boxing. A holiday box and a birthday box. These boxes are high quality and are sold at "cost".
If you are interested in purchasing any of my boards at wholesale please contact me . I would be more than happy top discuss.
Each item comes with a care guide. All of my wooden boards are coated with mineral oil. This is an inexpensive way to care for your new board. Mineral oil is cheap and can be found at any big box store or pharmacy.
Jul 3, 2017
Purchased for an elephant-loving friend. It's a great, heavy duty cutting board and super adorable. It shipped and was delivered very quickly. Thanks!
Dec 23, 2016
Cute as can be!!! She loved it!!!!!
Dec 10, 2014
Bought this for a gift. It is really nice & I'm sure she will love it.