At 16" round this popular mix of Cherry, Walnut and Maple lumber is sure to please. This board offers both design and functionality. Made from long lasting Cherry, Walnut and Maple hardwood this may be the last board you will ever need to buy. Easy to maintain just coat with Mineral oil when needed. After years of work the board can be sanded back to its new condition. Thanks for looking.
Measuring: 16 1/2" round and 2 3/4" thick.
Why buy my cutting boards?
• Quality- All cutting boards are hand crafted by the seller. From the sawmill to your kitchen, your board begins its journey with the hand selection of only the clearest Hardwoods. Your board then follows a seven-step process that insures a seamless flat surface. If I wouldn't put it in my kitchen then I wouldn't put it in yours.
• Selection- Although there are thousands of options out there, I am always looking for unique ideas that will set my offering apart. New ideas often come from my customers who love to see their idea come to life.
• Price- My prices are comparable with most retail outlets but my quality cannot be matched.
• Fun/functional- Unlike most boards my boards are made to be used. Made of only the best woods and coated with an easy to purchase/use mineral oil. Use one side for chopping and the other for fun and decorative kitchen décor.
• Not only is this a way for you to support a small business its an opportunity to “Buy American”.
Thanks for looking,
Just a few key points:
1. All boards are made and handled by one person (me). No one comes in contact with any of the boards I sell.
2. Boards are shrink wrapped after completion.
3. All boards can be hand washed with common dish washing liquid. Let dry and re-coat with mineral oil if needed.
If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact. Your purchase helps this small business in a time of need.
Thank you and stay safe,
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Great question. I recently purchased a laser engraver. You will see an ever growing amount of engraved and custom engraved items in the future. I look forward to new ideas with customization idea from my customers.
I offer two types of gift boxing. A holiday box and a birthday box. These boxes are high quality and are sold at "cost".
If you are interested in purchasing any of my boards at wholesale please contact me . I would be more than happy top discuss.
Each item comes with a care guide. All of my wooden boards are coated with mineral oil. This is an inexpensive way to care for your new board. Mineral oil is cheap and can be found at any big box store or pharmacy.